Ho Mangato Gelato
The Paris post is finally finished! I've also gone back and talked back at a few of your posts. I simply like the last word.
Since our return from Venice, it's been getting balmy in Siena. The weather heated up to the May in Seattle equivalent today, and the sunset over Tuscany (and over St. Catherine's from our perspective) was reportedly incredible. I was making an omelette before Hurricane Californiagirls wrecked our kitchen for the 14th consecutive night, so I missed it.
The weather was so warm, in fact, that laying out on the sienna (the color) expanse of the Piazza del Campo - moving only to avoid the swaing shadow of the tower - with a strawberry gelato was not unreasonable. In fact it was quite common. This being a week and a half before the start of the Winter Olympics.
The Venice journey is the next post up.
Since our return from Venice, it's been getting balmy in Siena. The weather heated up to the May in Seattle equivalent today, and the sunset over Tuscany (and over St. Catherine's from our perspective) was reportedly incredible. I was making an omelette before Hurricane Californiagirls wrecked our kitchen for the 14th consecutive night, so I missed it.
The weather was so warm, in fact, that laying out on the sienna (the color) expanse of the Piazza del Campo - moving only to avoid the swaing shadow of the tower - with a strawberry gelato was not unreasonable. In fact it was quite common. This being a week and a half before the start of the Winter Olympics.
The Venice journey is the next post up.


4 Comments:
Do us some justice and put up some more pics of Italy and France. Dude....I've been really disappointed, saddened, enraged, and all sorts of other negative emotions over the lack of respect and recognition of the Seahawks. Last weekend, I was doing this stand-up comedy routine for a film festival. I started off by giving my shoutout to Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks......no response......only six hands out of 300 were raised when I asked who's a Seahawks fan! Really bad beginning.........and then I was to pissed to continue but the spirit of 12th Man kept me going. I went on saying that I had a great and beautiful date 2 weekends ago. I said to her..."baby, ever since I've laid my eyes on you....I've wanted to make love to you badly. She replied,"Well, you've succeeded." And before she left next morning, I told her, "I'm gonna make you the happiest woman in the world." She said,"I'm gonna miss you." That's part of my joke. I don't know if anyone gets it. Anywayz.....take care and GO SEAHAWKS!
voglio gelato.
just wanted to know if you got the goods, let me know... and there is a second package on the way its should get to you in about a week, let me know when you get it
luv always - rachel
i have to say that i envy you for going on the tour with all the skulls, i forget what its called but i saw it on the travel channel and it looked very cool. while i want to hear about your trip in person with the extra spin i know you will put on it. i however dont want you to step foot on American soil until after the mariners win the world series if it comes to that. enjoy you stay.
luv always - rachel
Post a Comment
<< Home