Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Je t'accuse!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Concerning yesterday's post:

I Love Paris. Loved, Love, and will Love Paris. It's the greatest city I've ever been to. And I'm from Seattle.

There's a whole lot to tell, and it will show up under this title sometime tomorrow or the next day. It's going to be huge.

But I've got a lot things to do right now. Sorry.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what....all the so-called sports analysts, commentators, and "football experts" are doubting us again. They have the Steelers winning the bowl. But that's the recurring theme the whole season. I have faith in my boys.....SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XL SUNDAY.

PS: Where did Tatupu go to school?(Think twice before making fun of our Song Girls/ Cheerleaders.)

7:54 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad to see a purely Paris post, then I looked at the comment area and was sad.

10:54 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.pandora.com

You'll like this.

6:40 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Wang is anonymous.

6:41 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG so I was just using that Pandora thing and it played "Yellow" by Chris Martion of Coldplay. It is just him and a piano. It's so different and SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD. Must find it.

6:46 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Coldplay, I just got back from the concert! It was great. Oh man Jon, you would have loved it, they talked about the Seahawks a ton! They also apologized to people who got stuck in traffic for their last concert at the White River venue and who ended up being late (that would be you, so really, Coldplay gave you a shout out). Wahoo, oh man I am tired. Time for sleep.

9:26 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

Nobody likes the Seahawks. Nobody. When international fans are asked to choose sides . . . we'll talk more about this later, Eugene.

Alexandra, you can't furrow your brow at a Seahawks comment and then bring up my own personal nirvana happening without me. I can't put into words how

Right. Big Wang, it is entirely within the realm of shady to give me a link to "pandora" and ask me to "open" it in a window shaped like a "box."

Julie, I will try.

12:33 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home