Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spelunking

"Neccesary Evil, Lemons and Ash" now with pictures! (That's the one about the Amalfi Coast)

"Torino II" now exists! (Dated February 28h, look for the link below the picture over there on the right).

I'm plugging away at Roma, Venezia, Assisi, but I've got to get ready to go underground this afternoon. There's no river near Siena, and the construciton of aquaducts was just asking to get poisoned by Florence. So they built fountains deep beneath the earth. Way deep. We'll be at least ankle-deep in water the whole time. I'm crossing my fingers for helmets with lights attatched.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It recently came to my attention that you still haven't "paid" for your defeat in a bet against yours truly. Please follow up with that and make sure you don't flake on the bet. I absolutely look forward to the pictures that you will have to put up on facebook.

6:12 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home